400 Sierra Point Parkway
Berths are assigned based on the total length of your boat, which includes anchors, outboard motors, swim steps, dinghies, bowsprits, davits, etc. Your boat must fit completely within the berth, with no overhang onto the dock or into the fairway.
The Brisbane Marina offers these additional amenities:
* A SaniSailor pumpout and porta-potty dump station with free holding tank pumpout available 24 hours
* Electronically keyed secure gatehouses complemented with nighttime security guards
* Private restrooms with hot showers
* Convenient free parking
* Friendly staff and services
* Sierra Point Yacht Club
* Family oriented picnic areas with tables along the marina green, BBQs, fishing pier and promenade
* Bay Trail and par course
GPS coordinates for the channel entrance to the Brisbane Marina are: 37º 40.30 N and 122º 22.20 W. The channel entrance is flanked by two daymarkers, green “1” and red “2”. Six total channel markers guide mariners due west. To enter the marina change course to 90º starboard immediately after red daymarker “6”, and head due north through the entrance.
Brisbane Marina is the first marina south of San Francisco and north of Oyster Point.
From 101 Southbound: Exit Sierra Point Parkway. Continue straight on Sierra Point Parkway after the stop sign. The lagoon will be on your right and you will eventually cross under the freeway. Keep going straight all the way to the waterfront.
From 101 Northbound: Exit Sierra Point Parkway. Turn right onto Sierra Point Parkway which leads to the waterfront.
More information: https://www.ci.brisbane.ca.us/html/cityDept/marina/index.asp
Back to Brisbane