California Yacht Club
4469 Admiralty Way
Marina del Rey
– Club House:
* Member dining and lounge overlooking the marina.
* Banquet meeting rooms for business or social use.
* Men’s and women’s locker rooms and sauna.
* Snack bar
* Boating apparel and logoed merchandise
* Member lounge and library.
* 325 in-the-water boat slips from 25-220 ft.
* 140 dry storage spaces.
* Two 4000 lb. self operated hoists.
* Rowing shell storage.
* 150 dinghy racks.
– Swimming Pool.
– Paddle Tennis Courts.
– Locker Rooms.
– Ballast Point Station, Catalina Harbor, Catalina.
The California Yacht Club is among the premiere yachting facilities in the world. Founded in 1922, the original clubhouse was located in Wilmington Harbor. The current Marina del Rey clubhouse was constructed in 1967, while our Catalina Station at Ballast Point in Catalina Harbor was erected in 1962. In 2000, the Club was honored as a Platinum Club of America, an award given by the club industry to the top 10 yacht clubs in the nation.
California Yacht Club is located on the main channel of Marina del Rey. To reach the yacht club, take the I-405 to the Marina Freeway, Highway 90. Go west past the end of the freeway, and turn left on Lincoln Blvd. Go 1/4 mi and turn right on Bali Way. Turn right on Admiralty Way, and the club is on the left hand side of the street, at 4469 Admiralty Way.
More information: https://www.calyachtclub.com/cms/index2.htm
Back to Marinadelrey