800 Wharf St. – P.O. Box 70091
* Deep water dockage on the protected waters of the Richmond Inner Harbor.
* 760 linear feet of improved shoreline. 34ft. of water depth and 45ft. wide concrete apron.
* Vehicular parking adjacent to 4 ft. wide aluminium gangways leadibng directly to new, large vessel floating docks.
* Metered Electrical Service includes single phase and 3 phase, any voltage from 120v to 500v at 200 amps.
* Direct sewer hook-up.
* 2” portable water lines at 90n psi. 6” Fire Main.
* New bathrooms and showers.
* 40 ton. walking hyraulic crane with 140 ft. reach on site as well as forklifts.
* Multiple phone lines avaiable.
*Storage and workshop available on site
*Berthing for vessels from 50 ft. to 350 ftr.
– rviced by San Francisco and Oakland Airports.
– ose to major freeways and bridges.
– thin walking distance of historic Point Richmond with hotels, restaurants and entertainment.
– 12 miles from the Golden Gate Bridge.
– Near two major boat yards and three chandleries.
SugarDock is in Port Richmond, on the San Francisco Bay. Keep in mind San Francisco and the Napa Valley are so close; they are yours to enjoy and explore.
More information: https://www.sugardock.com/
Back to Pointrichmond