King Harbor Yacht Club King Harbor Yacht Club. Redondo Beach marinas.
King Harbor Yacht Club
280 YACHT CLUB WAY
* Member dining room and lounge overlooking the Marina.
* Meeting rooms.
* Men’s and women’s showers and changing rooms.
* Boating apparel and logoed merchandise.
* Member lounge and bar overlooking the Marina.
* Non-smoking and smoking patio areas.
* Weather station
* First rights to slips in King Harbor Marina
* Dry Storage Area
* Two jib boom cranes (3,000 and 6,000 pound lifting capacity)
* Guest and rigging docks.
* Sabot and Laser racks.
* Storage lockers
King Harbor Yacht Club has extensive guest docks. They are available on a first come, first serve basis. It is recommended that people requesting dockage contact the Club Manager (310-376-2459) for current dock usage. The use of the docks by individual boats must not conflict with Club activity or Fleet use. The Maximum duration of dock use is seven (7) nights every thirty (30) days unless an extension is approved by the Dock Master or Port Captain.
King Harbor Yacht Club is located in beautiful King Harbor, Redondo Beach, California. The view from the club is spectacular looking right out on the Pacific Ocean on one side and down the channels of the harbor on the other.
More information: https://www.khyc.org
Back to Redondobeach