2145 Dawsonville Hwy
We are a full service marina, with over 600 dry and wet storage slips. We feature:
* 30,000 square feet of covered boat storage
* Fully enclosed building for boats up to 24′ in length
* Now handling up to 25′ boats in Drystack
* Covered and uncovered slips up to 80′ in length
* Jet-Ski storage
* Courtesy dock (subject to availability)
We are an Atlanta boat dealer, but we don’t just want to sell you a boat. We want to provide you with all the extras to make boating worry-free. That’s why we also offer:
* A full-service gas dock with fuel, oil, a pump out station, and a coin operated pump out station for after hours use
* Water and electricity hook-ups
* Easy access to docks
* Plentiful parking
* Bath houses with heat and air for your year round comfort
* Wireless Internet Service (www.wirelesslake.com)
* Gainesville Marina – winner 2004 Hall of Fame Favorite Marina
At Gainesville Marina, we’re in the boating business because we love it. Every member of our staff of over 25 people is an experienced boat lover. We know boating, so if you’re looking for a boat for sale, come see us first.
Our large amount of dealership experience allow us to easily define your boating needs, provide you with the best options in boats for sale, and get you out on the lake as effortlessly as possible.
A full service marina, Gainesville Marina is centrally located on Lake Lanier, Gainesville, Georgia, 42 miles North of the I-285 Perimeter.
By land, you can find Gainesville Marina at 2145 Dawsonville Highway/ Highway 53 in Gainesville. By water, we are the only public marina north of Browns Bridge Road.
More information: https://www.gainesvillemarina.com/
Back to Gainesville