Ko Olina Marina Ko Olina Marina. Ko Olina marinas.
Ko Olina Marina
92-100 Waipahe Place
The privately owned and operated Ko Olina Marina Features:
* 267 full-service slips accommodating vessels up to 150-feet in length
* Bellingham Marine floating concrete docks
* Access to electric, water, telephone and cable TV at each slip
* The Ko Olina Marina Store & Deli
* Full-service fuel dock with gasoline, diesel and pump-out services
* Boat launch ramp
* Barbeque and picnic areas
* Shower and Restroom facilities
* Dock boxes at each slip
* Laundry facilities
* 24-hour gated entry.
* “Hawaii In-The-Water boat Show & Ocean Exposition”.
* “World Billfish challenge at Ko Olina Resort & Marina”.
* “Hawaii Yacht Club “Around the Island” yacht race”.
* “Clipper Cup Around the World Race”.
* “Annual Ko Olina Fun Cup”.
Ko Olina Marina caters to the recreational boater with spacious floating concrete docks able to accommodate vessels up to 150 feet in length. The Marina consists of 267 full-service slips, the Ko Olina Marina Bistro and a fuel dock.
* Almar Management, Inc.
* Marina Manager/Harbormaster: Russell “RD” Doane
* Office Manager: Jamie Miyasato
* Events Coordinator: Kalena Chung
* Outside Maintenance: Dennis Collier, John Ignacio
Ko Olina Marina is located at Ko Olina Resort on the western shore of Oahu, a 25-minute drive from Honolulu International Airport. Is situated on 43-acres at the Ko Olina Resort.
More information: https://www.koolinamarina.com/
Back to Koolina