Stoutens Bear Creek Marina Stoutens Bear Creek Marina. Baltimore marinas.
Stoutens Bear Creek Marina
817 Wise Avenue
* Wide, Deep-Water Slips in a Sheltered Cove
* Holding Tank Pump Out
* Concrete Ramp Open 7 Days a Week & 24 Hours a Day!
* Convenience of Nearby Restaurants, Grocery Stores, & Bait & Tackle Shops
* Out-of-Water Jet Ski Parking
* Bottom Painting
* Boat Deliveries & Used Boat Sales
* Huge Parking for Boats & Cars
* Dry & Wet Winter Storage
* Shrink Wrap & Winterization Services
* Picnic Area, Ice Cream, Snowballs, Snacks, Sodas, Ice…
Voted Dundalk’s Best Place for Snowballs for 2 consecutive years, Stouten’s Snowball Stop is the only snowball stand around with a Drive Thru window. We offer over 80 gourmet flavors all on top of shaved ice.
North (Towson, Lutherville & Hunt Valley): Take I-695 East towards Essex and the Key Bridge. Take Exit 42 (Cove Road / MD-20) to North Point Boulevard. Turn Left on North Point Boulevard and travel 1.3 miles to Kirkland Road. Turn Right on Kirkland Road and travel .2 miles to Wise Avenue. Turn Right on Wise Avenue and travel .4 miles. Stouten’s Bear Creek Marina will be on your left.
More information: https://www.stoutensbearcreekmarina.com/
Back to Baltimore