Skipjack Cove Yachting Resort Skipjack Cove Yachting Resort. Georgetown marinas.
Skipjack Cove Yachting Resort
150 Skipjack Road, P.O. Box 208
* Fuel dock and ships store
* Signals – our pub which serves excellent food and drinks
* Olympic size swimming pool and childrens pool
* Large bathroom- shower
* E dock has 55 foot slips with an assigned parking space in front of your slip.
* I, J and K docks have 35 foot slips offering easy access to the swimming pool and other resort amenities.
* All of our slips offer a complete utility package including water & cable tv (included in slip rental fee); as well as electricity (30, 50, 100 amp) & telephone service.
Yacht Services can be contacted at 410-275-2124; fax 410-275-2944. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Customer Service is our top priority at Skipjack. Our Service Manager and Yard Foreman will oversee your work from start to completion.
During this process, we will keep you advised as to our progress. We pride ourselves in doing the job professionally and on time. We know all our customers look forward to their weekends on the Sassafras River and we do all we can to have their vessels seaworthy by the time the weekend rolls around.
Located on the majestic and scenic Sassafras River, on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, Skipjack Cove Yachting Resort provides easy access to the Chesapeake Bay, while being secluded and protected in a lovely cove on the Sassafras River.
A full service marina, Skipjack Cove Yachting Resort is situated on 18 acres of wooded and scenic shoreline.
More information: https://www.skipjackcove.com/
Back to Georgetown