Mears Point Marina
428 Kent Narrows Way North
* 540 open, covered & lift slips, ranging from 30 to 80 feet
* Dockside 30 or 50 Amp electric, water and cable television
* Olympic size swimming pool, fenced kiddie pool & playground
* Two large, clean, air conditioned bathhouses
* Landscaped shaded picnic areas with grills at every pier
* Large covered pavilion for group gatherings
* Coin operated laundry facilities – 3 washers – 4 dryers
* 260 foot fuel dock – eight 93 octane gas & two high speed diesel pumps
* Full service marine repair with 35 ton travel lift – 7 days a week
* Fenced security with card reader access for your safety and convenience
Mears Point Marina in the Kent Narrows on the Maryland Eastern Shore welcomes all transient boaters to experience our resort marina.
Transient dockage includes dockside water, cable TV service and usage of all our facilities and services.
Transient rates are available for overnight stays on weekdays, weekends or holidays.
Mears Point Marina is conveniently located on the Maryland Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay in the Kent Island Narrows. Situated between the beautiful Chester River and Prospect Bay.
More information: https://www.mearspoint.com/
Back to Grasonville