Swan Creek Marina Swan Creek Marina. Rock Hall marinas.
Swan Creek Marina
6043 Lawton Avenue
* Hauling – 40 Ton Lift
* Fiberglass repair – Highest quality repair, painting and fabrication.
* Rigging – aesthetically engineered spars and rigging.
* Electronics – Competitive pricing on all types of electronics, and installation to ABYC specs.
* Refrigeration and Air Conditioning – sales and service of all brands.
* Engine work – from oil changes to overhauls.
* Varnishing – Quality work at fair prices. Sikkens Cetol Application a specialty.
* Carpentry – major and minor repairs
* Canvas and Sail Repair/Making – from minor repairs to new sails and dodgers – we’re friendly with all of the major lofts. Pick up and delivery.
* Welding and Fabrication – repairs and custom construction
* Graphics and Lettering – Choose your design for boat name of custom graphics and we’ll paint it!
* Shrink Wrapping – for winter or for transport.
* Other good stuff.
One of the attractions of our marina is that it’s like stepping back a bit in time. People are still casual, helpful and friendly (that’s the “Gratitude Attitude”) and it creates quite a lovely and unique atmosphere. Many of our customers have been aboard with us for more than 10 years.
We are one of the oldest marinas on the Bay, seeing our 50th anniversary approach in the year 2001! Our crew has been with us for 20 years or more, so you can count on the fact that the folks who handle your boat will be experienced!
Swan Creek Marina is located in the tiny upper-eastern shore town of Rock Hall, Maryland
(one of the finest water destinations on the Bay),
with its many superb restaurants, shops and year-round tourism activities.
More information: https://rockhallmd.com/swancreek/
Back to Rockhall