Spring Cove Marina
455 Lore Rd – P.O. Box 160
* Fuel dock open Year Round.
* Two Gas Nozzles.
* Two Diesel Nozzles.
* High Speed Wifi Internet access.
* A beautiful swimming pool.
* Laundry facilities.
* 13 individual, tiled, air-conditioned restrooms.
* The yard offers full Mechanical repair and maintenance.
* Central Vacuum Pumpout hydrants are located near all transient slips.
The Naughty Gull Restaurant and Pub Open daily in season for lunch and dinner and Sunday brunch, the Naughty Gull is well known for its relaxed atmosphere and beautiful setting on the waterfront. Generous portions of freshly prepared Seafood, Steak, Pasta, Soups and Sandwiches are served as well as the best Crab Cake in Solomons! Relax in the Pub with a drink and the Gull’s famous Nachos.
– By Land: Take Rt 4 to Solomons from Washington D.C.and Northern Virginia. From Baltimore, take Rt 301 to Rt 4 and Solomons. From Annapolis, take Rt 2 directly to Solomons.
– By Water; From the Chesapeake Bay and Patuxent River, enter Solomons Harbor. Head Northwest up Back Creek. Spring Cove Marina is just past Marker #8 on your port side.
More information: https://www.springcovemarina.com
Back to Solomons