Tilghman On Chesapeake Marina
21610 Island Club Road
* Our property includes 186 acres and a private recreational island with marina, yacht club building, and swimming pool.
* Our waterfront and waterview homesites are surrounded by natural areas.
* Amenities include waterfowl refuge and picnic area with gazebo.
* Private tennis courts which we hope to develop in the very near future for Phase 2 of expansion.
* Nearby are three outstanding golf courses, a variety of excellent restaurants, and several charming bed and breakfast inns.
The fishing is the best that the mid Chesapeake has to offer. Striped Bass, (Rockfish), Sea Trout, Bluefish, and Black Drum are just minutes away by boat to tempt even the most avid angler. Succulent Maryland Blue Crabs are here too, and often you’ll see the professional crabbers just a few hundred yards from our beautiful 2 acre island.
Tilghman-On-Chesapeake is located in Talbot County, Maryland, just 25 miles by boat and 65 miles by car from The Chesapeake Bay Bridge. We are just minutes from Easton, (the colonial capitol of the Eastern Shore) and St. Michaels, the home of the famous Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum. Talbot County, where we are located, has more miles of waterfront than any other county in the United States, and the lowest property taxes in the State of Maryland.
More information: https://www.tochesapeake.com/home.html
Back to Tilghmanisland