Echo Bay Resort & Marina
North Shore Road
* Rental boat slips
* Restaurant, lounge.
* Plus houseboats, ski boat, seadoo, patio boat, and fishing boat rentals.
* A launch ramp, RV park, and a boat shop on site.
* A waterside store and a tackle and bait shop.
* Our lakeside hotel and RV Park offer comfortable accommodations complete
* Filled with houseboats, ski boats, patio boats, fishing boats and personal watercraft, all of which are available for rent.
Lake Mead and its surrounding area have been the backdrop for lots of movies, and Echo Bay Resort has played home to some of the casts and crews of films like Star Trek Generations, Cherry 2000 and the Iron Eagle movies.
From Los Angeles
1. Take the 10 Freeway towards San Bernardino to the 15 Freeway East towards Las Vegas.
2. Take Henderson /Lake Mead 146 exit.
3. Cross Boulder Hwy. Go eight miles to north Shore Rd. & turn left.
4. Go 39 miles to Echo Bay turnoff – four miles to resort.
From Salt Lake City:
1. Take 15 South towards Las Vegas.
2. Exit Hwy. 169 towards Logandale/Overton.
3. Turn left towards Overton Beach off of Hwy.169 which becomes Hwy.167.
4. Stay on Hwy. 167 approximately 10 miles past Overton Beach to Echo Bay Exit. Turn left at the exit and go four miles to the resort.
From San Diego:
1. Take I-5 to the 15 Freeway East towards Las Vegas.
2. Follow Los Angeles Directions.
More information: https://www.sevencrown.com/lakes/lake_mead/echo_bay/index.htm
Back to Overton