ess-kay yards ess-kay yards. Brewerton marinas.
5307 Guy Young Road – P.O. Box 68
NY 13029,New York State
OUR MARINE SERVICE FACILITY OFFERS:
– A full service yard for boats of all sizes and types
– 70BFM Marine Travel Lift + 15 Ton Fixed beam lift
– 50 ton Hydraulic Yard Trailer + (2) 15 ton trailers
– 20 ton fork lift truck
– Inboard engine repairs (Diesel & Gas) and rebuilds
– Performance engine repairs and rebuilds
– Fuel polishing
– Local prop repairs – Aluminum & Bronze
Shaft Material stocked and
machined in-house, up to 2″.
– Bottom Painting (Fiberglass,
– Bottom blister repair
– I/O’s of all types repaired
– Many types of installation work
– Generator repairs
– Full machine shop service work
– Experienced, professional, friendly service
– Monitor VHF Channel 16
On the New York State Erie Canal System, we are located at the west end of Oneida Lake, in the village of Brewerton, New York, on the south side of the channel. We are east of Lock 23, at marker 150. Monitor VHF 16.
For great sightseeing or convenient crew changes, we are only ten minutes from Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR), and 25 minutes from the Syracuse Amtrak train station.
From Syracuse, just take Interstate 81 eight miles north of Syracuse to the Brewerton exit. Bear right onto Bartell Road. Turn right (north) on US Route 11. Turn left at the stoplight onto Guy Young Road. Cross over the railroad tracks. We are 0.1 miles past the railroad tracks on the right.
More information: https://www.ess-kayyards.com
Back to Brewerton