Jot’s Resort Jot’s Resort. Gold Beach marinas.
P.O. Box 1200
* Experience fine dining at the Rod ‘n Reel Restaurant and Lounge.
* Take a swim or relax in our spa at the pool house.
* Keep in shape with our many exercise / weight machines or try your hand at pool in our fitness room.
* Visit our gift shop with many unique items, open 24 hours per day.
* For boaters and fisherman, we have a boat launch, moorage space, a fish cleaning station, and a crab cooking station.
* In our tackle shop, also open 24 hours per day, we have one of the largest selections of tackle on the southern Oregon coast, as well as rental gear and a fishing / hunting license terminal.
Gold Beach is within Oregon’s “banana belt”, a narrow stretch of latitude that experiences unusually mild weather all year long. The summer and winter mean temperatures differ by only about 10 degrees F. June through August temperatures average 58.3 degrees F while December through February temperatures average 47.7 degrees F. Average rainfall is about 80″, most of which occurs in the winter. Summer months are mostly dry.
Gold Beach is the county seat for Curry County and is located on the Southern Oregon coast at the mouth of the Rogue River, just 37 miles north of the Oregon/California border. Gold Beach is on the South side of the Rogue River while Wedderburn is on the North side, with both towns commonly referred to as Gold Beach. Jot’s Resort is located on the North bank of the Rogue River bay in Wedderburn. Find out more about visiting Gold Beach and about the business community.
More information: https://www.jotsresort.com/facilities/marina.htm
Back to Goldbeach