Port Of The Dalles Port Of The Dalles. The Dalles marinas.
Port Of The Dalles
3636 Klindt Drive
* A boat launch located adjacent to the Marina
* Both gas and diesel available
* Gas on Water (Contact The Dalles Yacht Club)
* Diesel on Water (Contact The Dalles Yacht Club)
* Landside Public Restrooms
* Boat Launch
* Picnic Facilities
* Boat Holding Tank Pumpout
* Boat Potty Dump Station
* Fishing for Salmon, Striped Bass, Walleye, Sturgeon, and Steelhead
The Marina features moorage for all types of vessels with drafts up to 14 feet (in most areas). Moorage is available for both boathouses and open moorage for power and sail vessels. All walks are lighted and water/power/telephone are available. A public boat pumpout station is available to all tenants and guests. The Marina provides secured moorage behind locked gates. Central restrooms are located just outside the secured gates for all Marina users.
The Port of the Dalles Marina is located on the Columbia River at River Mile Post 190 in the scenic community of The Dalles, Oregon. To access the Marina from land, exit Interstate 84 at exit 85 (“East The Dalles”) and travel North towards the river.
More information: https://www.portofthedalles.com/m_info.cfm
Back to Thedalles