285 River Ave
* Boat sales included new and used boats as well as brokerage boats. The marina’s main line of boats are Cruisers Yachts and Crownline.
* The Marina shop performs repairs on engines, out-drives, generators, a/c, fiberglass and woodwork.
* In addition to year round moorage and storage, the marina has a launch ramp and trailer parking for transit boaters as well as a 35-ton crane for larger boats.
* During the summer boating season, the marina has plenty of dockage for overnight visitors. There are restaurants and convience stores in walking distance.
* The marina has the most complete ship store in the Pittsburgh area, as well as gas sales, pump-out facilities, restrooms and a pool.
If your planning on doing anything related to boating in the Pittsburgh area, keep Aspinwall Marina in mind and remember our motto: “Chances are, if we don’t have it, no one will”.
Aspinwall Marina is located, by water, on the right descending bank at mile marker 7.2 on the Allegeny River.
To reach the Aspinwall Marina by land, take route 28 North to Exit 6, into Aspinwall. Turn right before the 3rd red light.
More information: https://www.aspinwallmarina.com
Back to Pittsburgh