Columbia Island Marina
George Washington Memorial Parkway
* With nearly 400 slips, we accommodate up to 50 ft. Please call us for availability and prices.
* Transient Dockage available for vessels up to 35 feet.
* Slipholders have access to a private restroom and shower area, which are handicapped accessible.
* A recently renovated boat ramp, open during marina hours for a nominal fee.
* Unleaded gas dock, where we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
* Pump-out system and a port-a-potty, available at our gas dock.
* Recycling services are available for our guests for glass, cans, newspapers, etc.
* Columbia Island Café offers hamburgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, ice cream, beer and ice.
* Our outdoors patio is tented and equipped with lights and ceiling fans for either casual use or for your planned event.
* Columbia Island Café also offers handicapped accessible facilities.
* Picnic area and nearby public restrooms also available.
We offer a wide variety of t-shirts, sweatshirts, polo shirts, boat bags and hats in our Ship’s Store.
The sizes range from small to XXL.
Also, come Check out the lowest prices on the water in our Café! Happy Hour starts at 4:00pm everyday until close.
Columbia Island Marina is located in the Pentagon lagoon, just one and a half miles north of National Airport on the George Washington Memorial Parkway in Metropolitan Washington, DC.
More information: https://www.columbiaisland.com
Back to Arlington