Fishing Bay Harbor Marina Fishing Bay Harbor Marina. Deltaville marinas.
Fishing Bay Harbor Marina
519 Deagle’s Rd. – PO Box 340
* Well-stocked Ships Store
* ValvTect Marine Fuel gas and diesel (including high-speed) with quantity and BoatUS discounts
* Pumpout facility: free for slipholders and transients
* Olympic size swimming pool
* FREE wireless high-speed internet access; please see the Ship’s Store for your username and password
* Captains Lounge and covered patio
* Bicycles for transients
* Clean, air-conditioned bathhouses
* Laundry facility
* Official Weigh Station for the Virginia Saltwater Fishing Tournament
* We now offer FREE wireless high-speed internet access to our tenants and transients!
* Forgot to pick up a souvenir or need a quick gift? Go to the Online Store to view what we have to offer!
Fishing Bay Harbor Marina is located on Fishing Bay off the Piankatank River, sheltered by Stove Point Neck. Follow the channel into the Piankatank River and make sure you leave R’8′ and R’8A’ to starboard. Then head west leaving Stove Point and R “10” and R “10A” to starboard and head north into Fishing Bay. There is 16 feet of water in the entrance channel and 15 feet at the docks at MLW. The tidal range is 3 feet.
More information: https://www.fishingbay.com/
Back to Deltaville