Bell Isle Marina
2 Bells Island Drive, Hampton(FoxHill)
* Gasoline and diesel, inboard and outboard
* Electrical: generators, alternators, wiring, troubleshooting.
* 30 ton open end travel lift – 20 ft. beam sail/power capable
* 7.5 ton forklift
* Unstepping and stepping sailboat masts
* Winter lot storage available
* Quickhaul services
* Full service repair yard (or you do it yourself)
* 75 wet slips from 15′ to 50′ includes electricity and city water
* Large floating pier harbor for dry storage customers
* Pump out stations
* Clean bathrooms and showers with 24 hour access, Handicap Accessible
* Ship’s store selling drinks, ice, beer, marine accessories
You are less than 15 minutes to West Marine / Boaters’ World / Lowes’ / Home Depot / Shopping Malls / Restaurants / Supermarkets / Theaters / 20 hotels / Hospitals / Downtown Hampton amenities, including the Air @ Space museum. Basically any of your needs can be filled promptly, conviently.
Bell Isle Marina is located on the southern bank of Back River just minutes from the interstate.
Directions from I-64 and Mercury Boulevard:
– Take Mercury Boulevard East exit
– Stay on Mercury Blvd. until Fox Hill RoadStay on Mercury Blvd. until Fox Hill Road
– Follow Fox Hill Road 4 miles, to the end, then turn left on Beach Road.
– Stay on Beach Road until you take a left at Dandy Point Road.
– On Dandy Point Road, (1/2 mile), turn right at Bell Isle Marina sign.
More information: https://www.bellislemarina.com
Back to Hampton