1724 Back Creek Road – PO Box 215
757- 898- 4411
* Mills Marina is a nice quiet place to get away and relax.
* Telephone, cable and high speed internet connections available from Verison and/or Cox Communications for long-term residents.
* Electricity available for long-term residents.
* Free Engine Fresh Water Flush and Dump Station facilities available in overflow lot.
* Overflow lot within 200 feet of main facility for boats and trailers using ramp.
* Reserved parking lot for slip residents and guests.
* Plenty of maneuverability between piers.
* We have slips for most any size craft.
* Plenty of holding pier space for ramp customers..
* Our ramp has the width and reaching depth to to launch most any size craft.
* Tie up to the inside of our ramp pier to gas-up, visit the Marina Store or use the restroom facilities.
The Mills Marina store includes many of the basic supplies that every boater will need at one time or another. Whether you need items for the boat, fishing or you are in need of refreshments and ice, Mills Marina will be able to accommodate your needs. We also have gasoline and diesel fuel on shore and at the dock to top off your tank.
Mills Marina is a perfectly located marina; half way between Richmond and The North Carolina Outer Banks by land and great for those looking for a resting point before moving on to the next leg of the Inter-Costal Waterway. Easy to reach from the Elizabeth, York, Potomac, James and Nansamond as well as the Chesapeake and Mobjack Bays.
More information: https://www.millsmarina.com/
Back to Seaford