Regent Point Marina
317 Regent Point Drive
* Clean bathhouse is available to members of Regent Point Marina with heat and air conditioning.
* Three different-sized lockers are available
* Ahead of its time ecologically (offering pump-out since 1978), Regent Point’s token-operated system assists boaters in meeting any present or future regulations.
* Plenty of parking space is conveniently dockside
* New Laundry Service conveniently located in the locker building.
* New Ice Machines added including both Block Ice and Cube Ice.
Regent point marina is proud to announce the hiring of Rob Powell as our full time boat yard manager. Rob comes to regent point with over twenty years experience in all areas of boat repair. Most recently rob was the owner of norfolk boat works a full service yard.
By Land: Regent Point is sixty miles east of Richmond, fifty miles north east of Williamsburg, and forty-seven miles north of Newport News. Two state routes, 704 and 623, dead ends at the gates entering the Marina. Hummel Airfield, on Route 3 is within three miles.
More information: https://www.regent-point.com/welcome.htm
Back to Topping