3323 Harborview Dr
* We can accomodate boats up to 160′.
* Our docks are equipped with 125V service at 20, 30, or 50 amps, or 250V service at 50 amps with no extra charge for power or water.
* Our coin-operated pump out station is available to visiting boaters.
* Moorage is always available (It’s best to check ahead and make reservation).
Also we offer:
* Laundry facilities
* Showers, lounge and gated entry.
* Fresh Cutter’s Point coffee In our lounge
* Menus from a variety of restaurants within easy walking distance.
* The lounge is available for group rental afternoons and evenings.
* On our docks and in our office you’ll find a helpful, friendly staff.
Arabella’s Landing provides the perfect gateway to Old Town Waterfront Gig Harbor, with its fine dining and casual restaurants, art galleries, and specialty shops lining the scenic harbor.
Many shops offer a discount to boaters, so give them a visit, whether you need to restock the larder, buy parts for a repair, search for your own buried treasure, or just enjoy a meal ashore.
When you sail into Gig Harbor, keep watch off the port side for the sign identifying Bayview Dock, the longest pier in the harbor. We’re just beyond it.
If you’d like to give us a once over from the land side, we’re located at the corner of Harborview and Dorotich.
More information: https://www.vici.com/arabella/marina.php
Back to Gigharbor