- Marinas Directory
- United States Marinas
- Washington Marinas
- Kettle Falls Marinas
- Lake Roosevelt Resort & Marina
Lake Roosevelt Resort & Marina
P.O. Box 340
* Flying Bridge Upper Deck
* Bimini Cover
* Remote Steering
* Private staterooms with doors
* Full baths
* Sliding glass doors, front and back
* Hot and cold pressure water
* Heating / Cooling
* Generator / 120 volt
* Water slide
* Swim steps & platform
* Safety railings
* Gas Stainless Steel BBQ grill
* Marine VHF radio
* Inboard-outboard single engine
* Basic cleaning supplies
* 10 Pillows (extra’s on request)
All our boats, here in Lake Roosevelt, contain safety equipment required by the US Coast Guard such as fire extinguishers, life vests, sound device, and night lights. VHF radios are also provided for communications with the marina for your additional safety and convenience.
Additionally, Lake Roosevelt is a very clean water resource, and we do all we can to support and maintain this aquatic reserve.
* If you take I-5 to Hwy 20 over the North Cascades from Seattle, it is 347 miles.
* If you take I-90 to Kettle Falls from Seattle, it is 342 miles.
* If you are driving from Tacoma, it is 377 miles.
* From Portland, Oregon, it is 420 miles.
* Kettle Falls Marina is about 85 miles N of Spokane.
More information: https://www.lakeroosevelt.com
Back to Kettlefalls