Twin Bridges Marina
11071 Josh Green Lane
* Storage for boats up to 35 feet or 22,000 pounds
* Unlimited launches included free with storage
* Full service fueling prior to launching
* On-site repair and maintenance provided by Cap Sante Marine
* Great customer service and friendly staff
Twin Bridges Marina is the first full service indoor heated dry stack marina in the State of Washington. As such, we are the first marina to offer boaters a dry, clean, protected and secure location to store their boats while still offering almost unlimited access and use of their boats. On-site maintenance and repair is available through Cap Sante Marine in the attached shop and showroom. Our location at the gateway to the San Juan Islands puts you within minutes of beautiful year round cruising.
Twin Bridges Marina is conveniently located at the gateway to the beautiful San Juan and Canadian Gulf Islands, seventy miles north of Seattle, near the scenic town of LaConner. You can literally boat to Friday Harbor in less than an hour from Twin Bridges Marina and another fifteen minutes to Roche Harbor.
More information: https://www.twinbridgesmarina.com/
Back to Mountvernon