Post Office Box 13
* Permanent and overnight moorage is available in this safe-harbor facility.
* Two hundred slips range in size from 30′ to 70′.
* Vessels to, and in excess of, 100′ can also be accommodated.
* Water and power is available and is easily accessible.
* Moorage slips are assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
* The new Marina Facilities Building has restrooms and public showers.
* The fuel dock dispenses gas, diesel, and lubricants.
* A dump station, waste pump-out, and launch ramp are also on site.
* Short and long term public parking is provided for trailers and cars
Tourist attractions within walking distance from Makah Marina include the Makah Cultural and Research Center (MCRC) where permanent exhibits include artifacts from the Ozette site. Open daily from Memorial Day through September 15. Transportation can be arranged.
The Makah Marina is located in Neah Bay, near the farthest northwest point of the contiguous United States, at the very tip of Washington States Olympic Peninsula. When boating here from east, west, north, or south you see the breathtaking, rugged, irregular rock sculptured coastline and white sandy beaches leading to the marina.
More information: https://www.nwboat.com/makah/
Back to Neahbay