Port Ludlow Marina
1 Heron Road, Port Ludlow
– Fuel Dock with unleaded gasoline, #2 diesel, and CNG.
– 300 slips for both permanent and guest boaters.
– Side ties for boats up to 200 feet.
– Powerboat, kayak, and bike rentals
– Wireless Internet, fresh water, free showers for overnight guests, and shore power of 30 and 50 amp.
– Port Ludlow Marina Store that sells sundries, gifts, souvenirs, ice, ice cream, espresso, beer, wine, and groceries.
– Bus Service and Tours between Poulsbo and Port Townsend.
Boaters are invited to picnic at the Popham shelter by the Marina store or at Burner Point, marked by the totem pole. Follow the trail by the Inn to reach Burner Point. Check the schedule at the Port Ludlow Marina for Friday and Saturday night bonfires, weather permitting, and for other Marina activities.
Located in beautiful Port Ludlow, Washington,
The Resort At Port Ludlow is just minutes from Seattle and historic Port Townsend.
Overlooking pristine Ludlow Bay with breathtaking views of the Olympic Mountains beyond, this spectacular setting is ideal for romantic getaways, executive retreats and meetings.
More information: https://www.visitportludlow.com
Back to Portludlow