Shilshole Bay Marina Shilshole Bay Marina. Seattle marinas.
Shilshole Bay Marina
7001 Seaview Ave. N.W.
* Protected berths, wide fairways and 24-hour staffing
* Monthly moorage for 1476 boats, sail and power
* Guest moorage for more than 100 boats
* Dry moorage for 92 vessels up to 40 feet (12.2 meters)
* Kayak and canoe storage
* Complete marine services: A boatyard and Shilshole Bay Fuel Dock with gas, bio-diesel, diesel #1 & #2, groceries and ice.
* Bilge and sewage pump-outs and Porta Potti dump located adjacent to the Fuel Dock.
Shilshole Bay Marina has been named an EnviroStar Business, earning the highest five-star rating for preventing pollution and reducing hazardous waste.
The EnviroStar program, sponsored by the King County Local Hazardous Waste Management Program – Water & Land Resources Division, rates businesses based on their commitment to reducing hazardous waste. Shilshole is the first public marina to receive the award.
Located just a few blocks from the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks and Ballard, Shilshole Bay Marina is only 20 minutes from downtown Seattle. The marina features a public fishing pier and over a mile of public promenade to enjoy the breathtaking views of the Olympic Mountains and Puget Sound. Located to the north of the marina is a public boat ramp, another fishing pier, and beautiful Golden Gardens Park .
More information: https://www.portseattle.org/seaport/marinas/shilshole/
Back to Seattle