James Creek Marina James Creek Marina. Washington DC marinas.
James Creek Marina
200 V Street, SW
DC 20024,Washington DC
* MLW 6.8 feet
* Electricity 30/50 Amp, 208v
* Pump-out Yes
* Hours Varies with season
* Phone/Cable Phone available
* Heads/Showers Clean showers and restrooms
* Fuel 89-octane unleaded, diesel, two-cycle oil
* Proximity to Town Walking distance and subway
* Shopping Mall with groceries six blocks away
* Local Attractions The nation’s capital, monuments, Capitol
* Restaurants On-site outdoor cafe, many others nearby
* Storage Wet, winter bubbler system with ice-free, year-round dockage
* Airport Five minutes to Reagan National
* Transportation Metrobus, taxi, subway
* Special Biking, hiking, jogging paths around the city or in East Potomac Park, National Park Service bike paths, hotel nearby
* Payment Amex, MC, Visa, Discover, check, cash
James Creek is just minutes away from restaurants, hotels, shopping and a wonderful fish market. The Metro – the nation’s number one subway system – is just a short drive from the marina, providing access to the entire D.C. metropolitan area.
The James Creek Marina is conveniently located at the confluence of the Anacostia River and the Potomac River next to Fort McNair. It is securely nestled in between the War College at Fort McNair and the U.S. Coast Guard.
More information: https://www.jamescreek.com
Back to Washingtondc